The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susan R Abouhassan
Dr. Susan R Abouhassan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Abouhassan is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Abouhassan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan R Abouhassan has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Susan R Abouhassan has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Susan R Abouhassan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 8
I wish to take time to praise "Dr. Susan" for not only her skill set but her strong orientation to customer service. I enjoy having Dr. Abouhassan as one of my Physicians. As not controlled by her, I am concerned the Allergy service is only offered for one day a week in Clifton, not allowing the customer-patient an alternate if something happens that fixed day of Thursday. My strong suggestion is a 1/2 day at least on the Friday.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Abouhassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan R Abouhassan, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Columbus, OH, in this video.
Dr. Susan R Abouhassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.