Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Acuna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan J Acuna has the following 16 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Susan J Acuna has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Acuna was a wonderful part of the delivery of my son. This was my first pregnancy & for the most part it was pretty smooth but at the end, I had some complications arise and Dr. Acuna was so professional & kind during my situation. She advocated for and educated me, monitored closely, was there when I needed advice & was a huge part of my delivery going as close as it could to what I had planned. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate provider & office.
I originally went to Dr.Acuna for a medical issue I was having and hoped she could help give me some answers. (Took over 3 weeks to get an appointment.) Walking into the office, I was unaware how religious their practice was, which made me very uncomfortable. During the exam I described my history /symptoms yet she did not appear to be listening. Dr.Acuna and the nurse seemed upset and judgmental when I said I was on birth control pills... After the exam she pretty much told me, "Well sorry but I can't help you and don't have any answers to your symptoms." I left her office with NO ANSWERS and bill$$! Eventually went to another doctor and turns out the birth control pill I was on was the issue! Not returning to this practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Susan J Acuna accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomans Touch Health Care, 1400 Lincoln Hwy Ste E, Saint Charles, IL
Dr. Susan J Acuna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.