Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan A Arogyasami MD
Dr. Susan A Arogyasami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Layton, UT. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics. Dr. Arogyasami is affiliated with Davis Hospital And Medical Center and Davis Hospital And Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan A Arogyasami has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Susan A Arogyasami has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 4 of 4
Very Grateful I found her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan A Arogyasami - Posted on January 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan A Arogyasami - Posted on August 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan A Arogyasami - Posted on March 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan A Arogyasami - Posted on February 17th, 2015
BAD BAD BAD ob-gyn! She does not care to patients at all =((( Each meeting we were waiting for her at least an hour. And she did not apologize even once! Just laughed. When I gave birth to a child, she did not come despite the fact that we have signed a contract with she. She builds a career, and does not treat people. sorry, but she was terrible with us.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arogyasami is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Susan A Arogyasami Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsROCKY MOUNTAIN WOMENS HEALTH CENTER, 1580 W Antelope Dr Ste 290, Layton, UT
Dr. Susan A Arogyasami is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Layton, UT.