- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Ascher MD
Dr. Susan M Ascher, MD is a doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology.
Dr. Susan M Ascher has 2 locations
Dr. Susan M Ascher has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan M Ascher has the following 10 expertise
- Liver Cancer
- Gynecologic disorders
- Female Genital Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Breast Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Liver Diseases
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Susan M Ascher Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Susan M Ascher
Dr. Ascher graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College in 1985. Dr. Ascher works in Washington, DC and 1 other location and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Ascher is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.