Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman
Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, MA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Competent but businesslike
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman - Posted on August 26th, 2010
The doctor is adverse to prescribing medicine (a good thing in my book), competent and prompt with service. But as far as bedside manner, civil but on the cold side. My wife's experience was similar.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman - Posted on May 9th, 2010
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWINCHESTER PRIMARY CARE ASSOCIATES, 1021 Main St # 1, Winchester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman, MD - Internal Medicine in Winchester, MA, in this video.
Dr. Susan Auerbach-Ferdman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, MA.