Dr. Susan E Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Barrett?

Full hip replacement

Dr. Barrett came highly recommended and the hip replacement went very well. I would definitely recommend her, but her schedule fills at least 3 months in advance.

Very informative. Took the time to answer all of my questions. She was aware of all the options I asked about and was able to give me good information upon which to base my decision.

I felt like just another number being called at the deli counter. She was extremely rushed, and spent perhaps ten minutes with me. She didn't bother gathering any kind of past medical information or history which more than likely would have altered her diagnosis and prescribed course of treatment. She was nice, but I felt like she couldn't get through the appointment fast enough.

MR

DR BARRETT'S CARE IS EXEMPLARY! HER DIAGNOSTIC ABILITY IS UNSURPASSED BY NONE. SHE WILL SPEND EXTRA TIME WITH YOU TO HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEMS, OFTEN TIMES WITH HER OWN PERSONAL DEMONSTRATION! SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND IN MY BOOK!

I am 1 week out of complete hip surgery and Dr.Barrett was there beginning to end and more. Very courteous,polite caring,and professional

Wonderful Dr

Dr Barrett is just wonderful. I have had hand and knee surgery with her with great results. I have sent friends and family to her and they just love her also.

Excellence personified in Dr. Barrett

Dr. Barrett is a fine surgeon who did a bilateral knee replacement on me. .Many surgeons won't do both at the same time, but she felt I could deal with it, and I did. I'm so grateful to have had both knees done at once, so I did not have to go through two surgeries. Dr. Barrett also has a pleasant bedside personality. She is patient and takes time to explain and to take and answer questions. I'm trying to get my husband to go to her because he needs a knee replacement! I hope I succeed in convincing him!

Doctor was very professional and helpful with concerns on my hip surgery. Would recommend her to others anytime needed. Keep up the great work!!

Dr. Susan E Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.