Dr. Susan Baser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Baser?

Migraines 1992

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Approximately 25 years ago, Dr. Susan Baser was conducting a study on patients with migraine headaches. I was fortunate enough to enter this study at KCMU. I am happy to report that since she put me on Enderal LA, I have not had a severe migraine since. I have had less than 6 migraines, and nothing compared to what I had before I saw her. I will never forget her, and would like for her to know what a difference she made in my life. Thank You Dr. Baser. Signed, Karen Turman.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Baser was wonderful, she took the time needed to listen to my mother's entire history. She asked questions that no other doctor has to this point and I feel very confident in her ability. Her bedside manner is excellent. That being said, the office staff has caused my family a great deal of stress. The lack of communication, follow up, return of phone calls and general lackadaisical attitude is completely inappropriate in any healthcare setting, particularly one dealing with a population that has dementia. Dr. Baser is worth seeing, but just know that you will have to put a lot of time and effort into following up with tests, appointments and any and all things that aren't actually talking to Dr. Baser herself.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Fantastic doctor - very compassionate and a great patient advocate

Posted on September 18th, 2015

The best Dr. I saw for my problem

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I love Dr BaserBaser. There are very few doctors I actually look forward to seeing, but she is one of them.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I, just love her.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

She helped so much after getting run around from general nerologists

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I WAS LOST TILL iFOUND DR. BASER , SHE GAVE ME ALL CONFIDENCE I NEEDED

Caregiver

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Dr Baser is a remarkable physician. Too bad she, or the business manager have no idea how inefficient their support staff are. This includes the receptionist, 2 CRNP's, and Dr Baser's personal secretary. The staff do not return ANY phone calls made to the office with questions regarding patient's concerns, authorizations, medications, etc... It's a bit inappropriate when you have not received help/authorization for a test for two months and get the answer "I know nothing about this" from staff; even though the patient's prescription has been placed on top of their file, and the patient was told they'd take care of everything. Plus, multiple phone calls were made to office reminding them. It's a bit inappropriate when the personal secretary states "Oh yes, now I remember" one month after needing an authorization. It's a bit inappropriate when the personal secretary states "I've been very busy." It's a bit inappropriate when the CRNP is supposed to return your calls no less than 5 times pertaining to the medication the patient was supposed to have been placed on/received. It's a bit inappropriate when someone states that "I've been off for a while and I don't know anything about it," and doesn't look into it, nor return your call. These inactions by the staff are inexcusable, as by the time many patients come to this physician's office, they are in severe, if not profound medical/physical distress and need compassion, empathy, and a response to their needs/questions by the "support" staff. The dr states that she will take care of the patient's needs as end of life may be near; but don't count on it as there's no one there to carry out her orders!

4 star Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2014

She is a very kind and understanding doctor. She took the time to set and talk and to get to know me. My general neurologist asked me to see her. She was able to tell me I have a rare form of dystonia that is not seen in adults.

Doctor is Great but staff sucks

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Baser, but the staff she employs is horrible. I'm glad that my condition is not worse, or else I'd be in a lot of trouble. I had one visit with her and the day I was supposed to have my follow-up appointment, her staff called and cancelled due to Dr. Baser being sick. That is very understandable and I did not mind. I was told I would be called back within a day or two to reschedule. A week went by and no phone call...after 3 weeks without a phone call, I called the office to reschedule. The first time, the person who answered the phone said that someone would call back....after another week, I called and had to leave a message. I explained what happened and that I really needed an appointment. 2 month later, no phone calls, so I called and had to leave another message. Due to this, with as happy as I was the Doctor, he staff and the inconsiderate treatment left a very bad taste and I will not be going back! :-(

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Dr. Baser is a great doctor. She is very kind and considerate. She remembers personal things about you that make your visit less doctorish:o) She has such a wonderful bedside manner. I am so glad to have her for my doctor. Being diagnosed at 33 with Parkinson's Disease is not easy, but she really makes you feel and believe it's not the end all. Very positive. WE just love her!