Dr. Susan L Baumer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Susan L Baumer?

DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS HORRIBLE WOMAN

This woman was horrible to me. She was my pediatrician growing up. I am now in my 20s and I still remember my awful experiences with her. I had cyclic vomiting syndrome and she told me I "just had a virus." It was awful and because of her stupid advice, my parents thought for years that I was making the whole thing up or making myself throw up. She also said I needed to exercise (I wasn't even overweight) as a teenager and accused me of LYING to her when I told her I jogged for track and field. She is a very unsympathetic, stupid woman who shouldn't be practicing medicine at all.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Susan L Baumer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.