Dr. Susan J Bayliss Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan J Bayliss?

Please do not wast your time and money on this doctor. She is very rude and a know it all. She did not even look over my child chart. Her personal phone calls are more important.

dismissive

Dismissed our description of symptoms. She had a preconception if the diagnosis. Refused to listen after my child and I insisted on explaining the occurrence of the skin rash. She was accompanied by I can only guess where student doctors, their presences was not explained to us. She was not going to change her opinion after we explained to her what actually occurred. Ego was too big to listen to patient's fact. I would not recommend.

My toddler has infantile hemangioma. We were referred to Dr. Bayliss when she was about 4 months old. She came in, took a picture, wrote a prescription, and sent us out. When I called to make another appointment, I was informed she was out of the country and hung up on. A year later, we go in. Again, she takes a picture, said it grew, asked 3-4 times about our insurance, and wrote another prescription. She barely discussed it with us, told us side effects never occur, and left. Her nurse said to call if side effects occurred, gave us a list and left. The medicine DID cause side effects, but the office hasn't returned my calls.

She said my son's wound was one for the "mystery files." Then when we called her back for a referral to another clinic she said she would do surgery on the knee and that we wouldn't get help at the clinic we were asking for a referral from. I wouldn't recommend.

The doctor had my son's perscription written before she even looked at him or heard what we had to say. She was rude and dismissed him quickly, telling us he was not the worst she had seen.

Dr. Bayliss is wonderful! Our daughter has mastocytosis and they recognized it right away. She always remembers us, which is so refreshing. I highly recommend her!