Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susan J Beil
Dr. Susan J Beil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Beil is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Beil has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan J Beil has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Susan J Beil has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Susan J Beil has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan J Beil is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Beil is a great doctor! She never rushes me through our appointment. She explains everything thoroughly. She is extremely compassionate. She is very down to earth and never makes you feel like a bother. I particularly like the fact that she doesn't deliver babies, so my appointments are cancelled due to her being on call. I like the fact that we are probably close in age, so she really understands what i'm feeling and experiencing at my age. I highly recommend Dr. Beil!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Beil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1984
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Susan J Beil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Partners, 6853 SW 18th St Ste 301, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Susan J Beil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.