Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Benhaim
Dr. Susan Benhaim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deerfield Beach, FL, with another office in Concord, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Benhaim is affiliated with North Broward Medical Center (on staff), Northwest Medical Center (on staff) and West Boca Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Benhaim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Benhaim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
West Boca Medical Center
25 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Susan Benhaim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Benhaim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.