Dr. Susan Berberich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Berberich?

Highly Reliable

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Prompt, professional, and able to explain matters in simple easy-to-understand terms

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Berberich for several years. I feel so fortunate that I am in her care. Every time I am in her office for a visit I feel so important to her. She explains to me what is going on with my condition, what positive outcome we together are going to work toward, what the plan is and how we are going to proceed. Dr. Berberich is so professional, knowledgeable, kind, and caring. She is one of a kind. I always recommend her.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

She is excellent but the practice overbooks all the time and the wait is terrible. I have had 3 Dr.'s there and was continually getting phone calls changing appointment dates. After 20 years, going to find another opthamologist. Too old to sit on my axx waiting doing nothing.

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

Absolutely the best treatment I have ever received. A true professional who took the time to review my history, even things that I didn't think were important, before making the correct judgment. Her peers rated her as Louisville's "Top Doc" in ophthalmology, & that was for good reason!

Posted on July 15th, 2009

She seemed to treat me like a cookie cutter person. Nothing I said made any difference in what her preset plan was already set to be. Other people outside of the visit had more influence on what was going to happen to me then any information I could provide about my case.

Posted on June 17th, 2009

The doctor was barely with me two seconds. Other office workers did all the stuff. I don't know if these people were even high school graduates, and she counted on what they told her to pretend she really treated me.

Posted on April 24th, 2017