Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Berman
Dr. Susan Berman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Berman is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Hutzel Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Berman has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Susan Berman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Susan Berman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I was a patient of Dr Berman's and spent 2 months in the hospital in a high risk obstetrics ward. She fought to keep me in the hospital when the insurance companies wanted me out. I had a catastrophic abruption and had it not been for her caring, I would not be writing these comments. Thank you Dr. Berman
Dr. Berman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Institute
Detroit Receiving - UHC
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Henry Ford Hospital
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
31 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHutzel Women's Hospital, 3990 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Susan Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.