Dr. Susan R Bernstein Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan R Bernstein?

Relocated and found a great pediatrician!

Such a friendly, intelligent, compassionate doctor! I found Dr. Bernstein via our insurance network info. My 3yo and 15mo took to her immediately. Such a great bedside manner. My kids are respectfully "active" and don't hold back in the doctor's office, and Dr. Bernstein (introduced herself as "Sue") was unflappable! I had a number of concerns for my 15mo and she took a generous amount of time listening and providing feedback about each issue. I couldn't be more pleased with our first visit. She had a temp on staff as a nurse during our visit, but it was not an issue. Char was well equipped and able to take great care of my son. Thank you!