Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan T Bertrand has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Susan T Bertrand has the following 15 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Brain Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan T Bertrand - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Susan T Bertrand - Posted on October 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan T Bertrand - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan T Bertrand - Posted on August 25th, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Susan T Bertrand - Posted on January 16th, 2012
44 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Susan T Bertrand accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFayetteville Pain Center, 2153 Valleygate Dr Ste 102, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan T Bertrand in this video.
Dr. Susan T Bertrand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.