3.2

Patient care

Good luck communicating with this office. Two days ago I called in with a sore throat and swollengland and 48 hours later, nothing. Then I call in and find out they just got the order for my prescription and will call it in. That was 9:30 am . It is now 3:30 and nothing. I call in and sit on the phone on hold for 20 minutes and still nothing. This is nothing new, by the way.

Not able to see doctor

when I went to this office the only person I could see was a PA, never the doctor. She scared me out of my mind by telling me I had a serious illness based on just a few symptoms, no lab work, no exam had been done yet. Seriously incompetent

Go somewhere else...anywhere else

In my experience with this office, there have been many times I have called requesting an appointment and have given detailed information about whatever has me calling. Every single time I have called and given this info, I've been told they will relay my message to the doctor and get right back to me. I never get called back within the same business day and often I end up calling back to follow up because they don't call back at all! exceptionally unprofessional. Most of the time, they end up just calling in a prescription which is sad because I actually wanted to be seen, but the very few times I really just needed a prescription (for cough syrup or 800mg ibuprofen), those are the days where they want me to come in and be seen but have no appointments available for days! It is easier to be seen in Urgent Care than deal with this office. They are attempting to juggle more patients than they can or should and their service is being negatively affected because of it.

Takes too long to even give blood results . Never met doctor.

So I came in because I was having h-pilory symptims I saw a Male doctor in her office (he was great) he answered any questions I had and was super professional. The problems began with me having to call about 5 times after I was told results were in till finally they called me to tell me the test was positive(I knew that) I was at the time 5 months pregnant so she said she "did not know" which medicines were safe. .. she then prescribed amoxicillin and something else. After talking to my ob gyn she prescribed me the right medication. About a month later I get a call that my blood work is in and my cholesterol is high that i need to eat lean meat and lots of greens, well I already do that due to the h-pilory symptoms and it turns out while you're pregnant your cholesterol is supposed to be high and they tell me I'm vitamin d low This is a month and a half after the results are in . So I tell them I have finished my medication and need to be retested for h-pilory again and they act like they don't know what om talking about then say I'll ask the doctor and call you back... 2 weeks later and have not heard from them. Lack of knowledge horrible communication and care.

Fantastic Doctor

Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor and very helpful and friendly staff.....recommend Susan to anyone. Also able to do many services at her office that would normally require a referral to another doctor

Front offc help Gabby

Was very quick at getting back to me today am very sick and she got back to me very quickly with medications faxed to my Pharmacy. Thank You

Doctor that Grew too Big

this office is not of a professional manner but of a place that took on too much work and incapable of doing it. the visits use to be nice before they started Double booking patients so your wait times in the office before even being taken to the back can be 30-1:30 long than its another wait in the back. if you have "Good Insurance" you see the doctor but if you have "poor people" insurance you get a Nurse practitioner so if you have Government aid insurance i would find a doctor who actually sees you. test results and trying to get an appointment are another example of poor service. you should sign up through the patient portal for your test results because more than likely you will have to wait awhile before the "doctor" will tell you anything. because to schedule an appointment they need to get approval from the doctor before an appointment(that callback alone takes while) can be made (the cost of double booking) usually your appointment will be made a week or farther out so a cold,sore throat,ect emergency room would be their suggestion usually. the staff is courteous and kind but frequently do not keep up with their work and fail to return phone calls or relay information properly that results in your doctor getting the wrong information (you rarely get to see your doctor so you will be playing telephone with the staff) prescriptions/medications they have a strict drug contract and a tendency to send you to specialist so they don't have to do those "type" of medications but refer to a drug contract you never signed because they sent you to a specialist when you discuss your medications. proving more of their mismanagement.

Helpful office staff

Kudos to Denise for being able to figure out and help with my requests. Working with staff on the phone can often be way more difficult than when you are in the office. I had forgotten to get some prescriptions when I was in the office for an appointment. Denise was very patient with me, allowed me to vent my frustration and most importantly solved my issues. Thank you!!!

Dr. Susan cares & takes the time to get to know you! Liked hDr. Susan Biegel from the very first moment I met her with my sweet daughter who has Diabetes.

Dr. Susan C Biegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Upland, CA.