Dr. Susan Bishop Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Bishop?

Very rude

Posted on August 4th, 2014

I am confused why Dr. Bishop decided to go into pediatrics. She is rude and if you have a question for her, she will make you feel like the biggest idiot. If my kids need to see a doctor, I make sure we see anyone but her.

Dislike

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Bishop is rude and arrogant. I only see her if she is the last doctor available. My son is normally a happy kid (the nurses at the office call him Mr. Smiley) when my son has to see her she just has to go to touch him and he cries. She has called my son evil before and has been so rude to me. Her bed side manner is awful. I would not recommend anyone to go see her. Her years of experience do not make up for her lack of experience with people. Also, she has an ease of getting an appointment and a short wait time because nobody wants to see her!

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I found Dr Bishop to be intelligent and to the point when it came to answering my questions; which alleviated my fears. I was 17 and scared, but Dr Bishop was very professional and efficient with me and my child. She was knowledgable of what my child should be doing developmentally at various stages which made me feel confident that she knew what she was talking about. She also took time to listen to my concerns and had knowlegable information regarding my fears. I will use her as my next child's pediatrician.

Beware!

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Dr. Bishop hates children and their parents. She is rude and cold. She talks down to you. She doesn't make your child feel at ease, actually she doesn't even acknowledge them. She acts like if she touches them she will contract some horrible virus and die right on the spot. I took my daughter there for a simple pink-eye infection, and Dr. Bishop acted like I shouldn't have brought her in for pink-eye. I can't imagine if it was something serious. Horrible Doctor!!!!!

Posted on May 18th, 2016