Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan B Blase has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan B Blase has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Susan B Blase has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Going into menopause I needed a kind, helpful, supportive doctor to help me get through the process of hormone adjustment--Dr. Blase was anything but any of those. In fact, I have never met a more unkind or unresponsive doctor. I made two visits to her office and never went back--finding exactly what I was looking for in another doctor. I'm not sure why she is practicing medicine--she seems to truly dislike both her job as well as her patients.
I am not a current patient of this doctor. In fact, it has been more than 15 years since I was a patient. But I still feel compelled to share my experience. This doctor was my OB when I had my son (who is now 15). She was horrible to me and I was too young to confront her about it. She seemed nice enough until labor. During labor she turned into a horrible witch, making shockingly rude comments the entire time. I was so shocked by the first comment that I thought I must have misheard her. But the comments did not stop. She basically was telling me to stop complaining and "oh come on now . . . shut up" any time I whimpered or said it hurt. I was NOT being a difficult patient. I was not overreacting or being the least bit disruptive during the delivery. This woman ruined the experience of delivering my son. I never told anyone about it, but I am older and wiser now. The memory of my child's birth is tainted and it still bothers me to this day. Don't let this woman do the same to you. If she starts getting rude, confront her immediately. I wish I had.
34 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan B Blase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.