Dr. Susan K Blue Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Susan K Blue?

Kim Ovard

Life saving Dr, even though I am terminal. Dementia care at it's best. Dr Blue takes the time to properly diagnose you, helps you, listens to you. Truly cares.. I am so thankful to her.

I was referred to Dr. Blue by my internist. After extensive testing, I was diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, which a second opinion confirmed. Years later, both of my parents were referred to her for Parkinsons. I am so thankful that our family found Dr. Blue. She has, and is continuing to treat my MG. She treated my parents with great skill and compassion; she gave great support to my older sister who was their main caregiver.

Report Her to the Medical Board and your Insurance Company

Time to put the old grey mare out to pasture. Do not advertise yourself as a doctor and then treat people so disgraceful. If you dislike your patients so much, and you hate your job as much as you seem to, do everyone a favor and retire. It is obvious you can't stand working with people and your staff has learned well from you.

There is no one better, more accurate, more through, and reassuring than Dr. Blue. She was my doctor 42 years later I'm looking for the best evaluation and I know exactly where to go, back to her. There is no one else I would trust.

There is no one better, more accurate, more through, and reassuring than Dr. Blue. She was my doctor 42 years later I'm looking for the best, I know exacty where to go, back to her.

Mr.

Do NOT Recommend

I've never submitted a review for anything before. We all have our good and bad days. My experiences with Dr. Blue and her staff have been such that I can't justify as being just one bad day after another. It took a month for my first appointment. Considering this is a doctor's office, I didn't feel my appointment scheduling and office wait time to be excessive. However, Dr. Blue lacks bedside manner, expression/emotion and is very rude. Aside from her receptionist, her staff is equally unfriendly and lacking professionalism. I've tried to keep an open mind and focus on her 40+ years of neurological expertise but ... there is no way I will allow myself to continue to be treated so disrespectfully. I would never recommend Dr. Blue and/or her staff.

Best of the Best

The best of the best. My family and I are blessed to have her as our neurologist. She is amazing and shares research in areas appropriate to our diagnosis. Visionary in the medical community. Always ahead of the field with state of the art treatments.

Very disappointed, terrible bedside manners, always rushing

Terrible bedside manner. Waited a very long time to see her only to be rushed out the door. I still have so many unanswered questions and I am not doing well. Must wait two more months for another neuro doctor.

STAY AWAY

Rude staff, long waits just to be rushed out after a quick visit.

Wait was ridiculous. Terrible bedside manner and they bill for outrageous office visits. 1 hour plus when doctor maybe sees you for 5-10 minutes!

Love her great Dr.