- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan J Bona MD
Dr. Susan J Bona, MD is a doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatopathology, Pathologist.
Dr. Susan J Bona has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan J Bona has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Susan J Bona Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Susan J Bona
Dr. Bona graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Bona works in Columbus, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Dermatopathology and Pathologist. Dr. Bona is affiliated with Grant Medical Center and Riverside Methodist Hospital.