Dr. Susan Boruchoff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Boruchoff?

Stay Away

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I was expecting a doctor with more education, a pleasant bedside manner and professionalism. Never in my life have I come across someone so rude in the medical field with an attitude like she's better than everyone else. I would expect better from RWJ. Dr., if I can even call her that, Boruchoff misdiagnosed me and treated my Hep.like it was no big deal. Well, thank you for nothing. I will never deal with RWJ doctors again.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Boruchoff was excellent in treating my husband for his MRSA and in helping to save his foot. She was also excellent in quickly seeing me before my surgery and instructing me in treatment before surgery in order to prevent MRSA since I previously had a case of MRSA in my nose.

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Dr. boruchoff is an uncaring MD who always seems like she would rather be somewhere else. She dodges phonecall putting them off on the residents and fellows. She is an elitist snob who can't relate to her patients. She also need a good makeover ande diet.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017