- 42 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California At San Francisco School Of Dentistry
- 1 specialty
- 2 expertise
- 1 location
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan K Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Susan K Bowers has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Susan K Bowers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
42 Years Experience
University Of California At San Francisco School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPlanned Parenthood, 345 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT
Dr. Susan K Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.