Dr. Susan E Boylan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Boylan?

Thank you for such a wonderful experience. Thank you for all the loving hands here, thank you for being there for me. God bless you all! And most of all thank Dr. Boylan! Thank you all!

Can't say enough good things about everyone on the entire staff!!!!

This was a very positive experience. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Thank you for being so wonderful.

Simply excellent experience, from front desk staff to therapist, nursing, dr Boylan and of course Chloe. Beyond my expectation.

Very pleased with all of staff . Very thankful for all my treatments. Thanks again

Everyone was very kind during a very stressful time. Much appreciated! The treatment was handled in a professional yet personal way. Enjoyed have the treatment team that I did. Thanks to all! Chloe was a great pick me up on those down days.

Very professional staff but yet attentive to all my questions and needs, a family atmosphere. Will recommend to anyone needing this type of treatment.

Reply to Jan. 5, 2014

You’re welcome. I will take your comments as a thank you. Did you stop to think that MY speaking up about MY experience with this office helped your husband have a positive experience? You do NOT know what my experience has been during my cancer journey. Did your husband have a doctor laugh when his hair was thinning from chemo? Did your husband have a doctor refer to surgery as “lopping it off”? Did your husband have an additional radiation treatment session added and not be told about it until he thought all of his treatment was finished and then have Dr. Boylan scream, “WHAT DOES IT MATTER?” when confronted about the failure to communicate? I doubt it. You DID NOT walk in my shoes and you WERE NOT a patient. Do NOT judge me or tell me what I am doing or how I should feel. My experience was not your husband’s experience. I spoke up and your husband and others had a more positive experience than I did. That’s good enough for me.

I'm very pleased with my treatment and the results I'm grandly appreciate it God bless

I could not have come for treatment at a better place, Dr Boylan and all the staff are champions to me! Thanks to all.

They are terrific!

My treatment was excellent plus. Dr Boylan & staff always put patience first. Cannot say enough, however the radiation team. very dear to heart. They work tirelessly daily treating us with the upmost respect and wonderful care. Thanks to all.