Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan P Briones has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan P Briones has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Susan P Briones has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
Dr Briones and her team are outstanding. They are always courteous and try to help, whatever the issue. Follow up is usually within the week. There is a lot of talk about wait times, yes, sometimes they are backed up, but hey, some patients don't arrive early or on time, don't have paperwork, etc. they show no consideration for the schedule.....they are the problem. And, if Dr. Briones is with a patient a little longer than usual, wouldn't you want to be that patient? I would.....all in all.....I recommend her; always have; always will.
My visit was very mixed. The nurses are very kind equipped with great bedside manor. BUT I found that Dr. Briones is and was very judgmental and rude she showed no care or interest towards my health issues.. Will not be continuing care at that office and feel its a shame for the bad review because the nurse is/was fantastic
Dr Susan Briones is an outstanding, compassionate physician. My family and I have been with her through every known ailment, condition, surgery and death. She and her staff are prompt and professional. She takes the time necessary to understand the issues. Don't know how she does it, but we appreciate her unique perspective ....she considers the patient not just the ailment.
Dr. Briones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1981
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Susan P Briones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKiup Alexander Kim MD, 1455 W Chandler Blvd Ste B11, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Susan P Briones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.