Dr. Susan W Broner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan W Broner?

Patient

Dr. Broner is extremely knowledgeable about migraines and was able to teach me things other neurologists have not. Her manner is super direct and she checks all other interactions when prescribing.

Very attentive. Excellent Doctor.

A role model, both to doctors and patients

I'll never forget my first appointment with Dr. Broner, almost 10 years ago now. I brought a pile of records from my previous neurologist and put them on her desk. She pushed them aside, leaned over, and said, tell me about yourself. The records were only consulted at the end of a thorough hour-long visit. She not only listens to me, but she takes into account my lifestyle, personality, fears, and desires into her prescribing. I feel we are more of a team as we decide what to try next, adapting to life changes, symptoms, etc.... She also calls back promptly when I have questions and I feel she is always available if I need her. She is more than a great doctor, but also a role model in life to me. My migraines have never been managed better in my life, thanks to Dr. Broner.

I think she is great.

patient of md

Dr Bronner is an outstanding MD. Not only is she a very nice person with compassion but she also spends a great deal of time with you to ensure quality of care. I would refer anyone in need of treatment to her. I give her 4 stars !

One of the things I most miss about NYC is Dr. Broner

Dr. Broner is a fabulous physician - she helped me through a period of my life where I was experiencing severe migraines on a daily basis. She is brilliant, compassionate, thorough, diligent, knowledgeable, and invested in her patients. I highly recommend seeing her if you have unexplained headaches or migraines. She's the best!

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Broner for about 6 yrs and she has helped me tremendously. She is very caring and professional. I would recommend her.

Dr. Broner is absolutely wonderful. She is very thorough and very caring. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Susan W Broner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.