- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Cantor has 2 locations
Dr. Susan J Cantor has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan J Cantor has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Susan J Cantor Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Susan J Cantor
Susan Cantor, MD, rejoins Summit Medical Group after practicing with Paramount Medical Group for 11 years. She has practiced with her father in Millburn and Springfield, New Jersey, since 1985. A fourth-generation physician, Dr. Cantor found inspiration to practice medicine from watching the work of her father, uncle, aunt, and maternal grandfather. She says, "I enjoy cultivating long-term personal connections with my patients. It’s especially gratifying for me to be the physician for multiple generations of a family." She adds, "I believe in collaborating with my patients to help them achieve and maintain their health goals. My patients’ physical and emotional well-being are equally important to me."