Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan C Capelle
Dr. Susan C Capelle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery. Dr. Capelle is affiliated with Mon Health Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan C Capelle has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Not to speak bad of men OB's but they do not "get it". Not having lived in a woman's body they have the knowledge, but not experienced it. Dr. Capelle understands what you are telling her and goes above and beyond to do the best option for your issue. That she is a surgeon also is a plus! Highly recommend her, very caring, excellent bedside manner and surgeon.
This woman is surgery crazy, at the least. She knows nothing but what the govt tells her to know and what Big Pharma sells her. Her ego is bigger than her heart and her mind combined. She has no bedside manner. I got the impression that she thinks very negatively of WV women. I happen to look like an urban-dweller and she actually asked me what "brought" me to WV (I am FROM here!). The procedure she did to me left me in so much pain and I was bleeding for days. She could have cared less. Yes, she did call me. But she was obnoxious, as was her assistant. They are so not used to being questioned. They are used to "yes, doctor" patients -- sheeple. She finally told me that she did not think that she could have me as a patient (I had only seen her twice). I said "great" because I definitely no longer wanted her as my doctor! She even left me in the middle of the in-office procedure in excruciating pain for what seemed like forever because, apparently, one of her assistants walked out on her that morning. This was in 2005. I'll never get over what she did to me and I have never found a good female ob'gyn in Morgantown (I stopped looking). Do your homework. She is using HPV as a scare tactic to put you on her surgery treadmill. Makes a LOT of $$ for her.
Dr. Capelle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Magee Womens Hospital
Dr. Susan C Capelle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStearns Family Health Center, 3496 University Ave, Morgantown, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan C Capelle in this video.
Dr. Susan C Capelle is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.