Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan L Chambers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan L Chambers has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Susan L Chambers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan L Chambers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This business calls work numbers on an auto-dial. Whoever answers the phone then gets a message that an employee has records or results available. I find this unacceptable. If records are ready a HUMAN can call and ask for the PATIENT, not leave a random message with a random person who may or may not pass the information along, but will certainly know you have GYN results to some tests which may or may not be standard!!!!
I had been going to Dr. Chambers for over 10 yrs when I decided to have a child. My pregnancy was normal, but delivery was not. Due to Dr. Chambers poor decisions of letting me be in labor for 18 hours while bleeding, my child was born with a stroke. I am forever affected by her decision. I will not be going back to her or Lakeside Womens Hospital.
36 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Susan L Chambers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma City Gynecology/ob, 11200 N Portland Ave Fl 2, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Susan L Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.