Dr. Susan L Chambers Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan L Chambers?

This business calls work numbers on an auto-dial. Whoever answers the phone then gets a message that an employee has records or results available. I find this unacceptable. If records are ready a HUMAN can call and ask for the PATIENT, not leave a random message with a random person who may or may not pass the information along, but will certainly know you have GYN results to some tests which may or may not be standard!!!!

Frustrating

Unhappy Mother

I had been going to Dr. Chambers for over 10 yrs when I decided to have a child. My pregnancy was normal, but delivery was not. Due to Dr. Chambers poor decisions of letting me be in labor for 18 hours while bleeding, my child was born with a stroke. I am forever affected by her decision. I will not be going back to her or Lakeside Womens Hospital.