Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan H Chapman
Dr. Susan H Chapman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua, HI, with another office in Kapolei, HI. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chapman is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. Dr. Chapman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan H Chapman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan H Chapman has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Susan H Chapman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan H Chapman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
After years of pain and sickness and exhaustion, I found Dr. Chapman. Many doctors misdiagnosed me or simply ignored my plea for help! Dr. Susan Chapman never gave up on me and found the solution for my medical issues. Needing a major surgery with other medical problems was a difficult decision to make, but Dr. Chapman was patient, experienced, and understanding. She performed the surgery with expertise and was always available for my recovery care needs. This woman is amazing. Now I can live a much better quality of life without being crippled by pain and sickness! Thank You Dr. Chapman from my entire family and now I can be a more active healthy mother, wife, business manager, and friend.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chapman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Susan H Chapman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan H Chapman in this video.
Dr. Susan H Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua, HI.