Dr. Susan S Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan S Cho?

Dr. Cho was wonderful. She took time to explain things and go over my scans with me. Incredibly knowledgeable, willing to take the time to ensure I understood my diagnosis and what was going on , wanted to complete testing to support diagnosis and offered a viable plan forward. The only issue I had was that the staff at the unit never called with the appt she requested for PFT, nor did they return follow up calls from me to schedule the test.

the best

Dr Susan Cho is an outstanding physician. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. The patient is very important to her. She is what every physician should strive to be.

I would recommend Dr. Cho To anyone with lung problems. I have sarcoid and she diagnosed it.She is very easy to talk to supportive and I feel very confident with her. She was also instrumental in my diagnosis of Barrett's Syndrome.

Dr. Susan S Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.