Dr. Susan E Clark-Frantz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Clark-Frantz?

She put my concerns aside about painful pap smears and went through with it anyway. I was in serious discomfort and pain for 3 full days after the pap. She requires one every year and after research at Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, and Briggam Women's Health Center, I find out that I am not in need of a pap after a complete hysterectomy and my age. I asked her to stop them and she did it anyway. She doesn't listen and neither does her staff. They tried telling me that they've never had any patient complain of pain after a pap!! Really?

Dr. Clark is a kind caring individual who always has time to listen to you concerns. Reporting back findings from tests is quick.

Dr. Clark is an outstanding physician, and I'm very thankful she's my Dr!!

A wonderful compassionate Doctor I have been seeing for years .Answers all questions .I recommend her to all .

Very thorough and informative

I had a stroke 18 yrs ago, and I have painful endometriosis. Susan listened to everything I told her, and ordered blood and DNA testing. She also ordered a pain managment specialist, as well as an onsite ultrasound. She explained all the blood test and ultrasound results. I feel at ease about what is going on with my body. Very empowering. I highly recommend her.