Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan E Cocke has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I have been feeling like crud for months and on and off sick for years. Terrible allergies as well. She is excellent and will listen to your symptoms and take them seriously. She will analyze them and look beyond the usual medical answer (for example I have been told countless times exercise more, lose weight and it hasn't helped can't lose weight). I have also been told countless times that I am "fine" and all my labs are normal. I don't have an answer yet, but she is doing the tests to help me find that answer. Thank God for this doctor.
LOVE HER AND HER STAFF!!!!!! Not only were her staff incredibly sweet, friendly, and welcoming, right when i walked through the door they asked if i needed assistance. They wait is worth it!!!! She is so nice and caring and took time to get to understand my problems. She-with the help of her nurses- not only cured me, but gave helpful advise on how to stay healthy. basically all i have to say is GREAT doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2008, 2016, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Dr. Susan E Cocke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan E Cocke in this video.
Dr. Susan E Cocke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.