Dr. Susan Cocke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Cocke?

Rev.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

She worked diligently with me over a few years and finally helped me get better than I have been in years. She continues to help me with my programwith helpful recommendations that worked. She is willing to think outside the box with interdisciplinary methods taylor the right outcome.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have been feeling like crud for months and on and off sick for years. Terrible allergies as well. She is excellent and will listen to your symptoms and take them seriously. She will analyze them and look beyond the usual medical answer (for example I have been told countless times exercise more, lose weight and it hasn't helped can't lose weight). I have also been told countless times that I am "fine" and all my labs are normal. I don't have an answer yet, but she is doing the tests to help me find that answer. Thank God for this doctor.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Very knowledgable and enthusiastic doctor.

Posted on November 6th, 2014

After waiting a long time, I had high expectations but worth it!!! . Dr. Cocke spent a very long time with me -- it was worth it. I finally felt understood. she wanted to fix what was wrong not give me a pill. I waited a long time but she has helped me feel much much better.

GREAT GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 5th, 2013

LOVE HER AND HER STAFF!!!!!! Not only were her staff incredibly sweet, friendly, and welcoming, right when i walked through the door they asked if i needed assistance. They wait is worth it!!!! She is so nice and caring and took time to get to understand my problems. She-with the help of her nurses- not only cured me, but gave helpful advise on how to stay healthy. basically all i have to say is GREAT doctor!

She is all over the place

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Cocke is usually late to most appointments. She is usually in a hurry to get you in and out and doesn't spend much time reviewing history of each patient. She is in a hurry to get many patients in and out so she can get paid eventhough she doesn't do much. I had a horrible experience with her and getting an accurage dx, I consulted with other allergist who thought her dx were incorrect and not possible considering the situation and skin reaction.

Poor service

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Cocke has a tendency to be late to appointments, and does not apologize for being late. Her explanations are always dumb. She is in a rush to see patients and spends very little time explaining your condition. She is thinking about another patient while I was in the room relaying my concerns. When I had a reaction from allergy shots she panicked and kept "guessing" what the probable cause of the reaction was. She couln't provide a concise diagnosis. I was there to receive appropriate treatment and got the run around.

Caring, Competent, Effective

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Cocke was efficient, caring, and right on (aggressive in approach) for treating my asthma. I feel better than I have in years!

Awesome doctor!

Posted on October 24th, 2008

She only works part-time, so it can be difficult to get an appointment. . . but it's definitely worth the wait. Both my children have asthma and allergies, and she spents a lot of time with each of them. She's very caring, thorough with her examinations. She's the best doctor they ever had. . . I only with their primary pediatrician was half this caring.

Posted on August 8th, 2017