Dr. Susan S Coggin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan S Coggin?

Truth about coggin

I first saw Dr. Susan Coggin in the late 80's / early 90's I continued to see her until she suspended her practice to take care of her family. She was very professional concerned about her patients health and general wellness she did not hesitate to recommend to the patient see another specialist or additional tests if she thought this might help them. I would seek her services if I needed to see a real professional Doctor.

wonderful caring physician

Refused to refill a heart medication that I have been taking for 20 yrs, claiming I had not been seen by her for a yr, when in fact I had seen her twice within that yr. I did not speak w/her-only spoke(4x) with nurse/receptionist who relayed her messages to me. Three days later, I received a certified letter from Dr. Coggin stating that I would no longer be seen by her or any of her colleagues in the entire Central VA. Family Practices. I reported this to the Personnel Director for CVFP and was told they would investigate and get back to me. I have yet to hear from anyone. I still cannot believe that a professional would do something like this and never talk to the person to get their side of the story. I plan to file a complaint. If you go to this doctor, be sure not to question or disagree with anyone. You might end up being "kicked out."

Dr. Susan S Coggin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.