- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Corkran MD
Dr. Susan M Corkran, MD is a doctor primarily located in Stillwater, OK, with other offices in Ponca City, OK and Stillwater, OK( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Susan M Corkran has 4 locations
Dr. Susan M Corkran has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan M Corkran has the following 9 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Susan M Corkran Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Susan M Corkran
Dr. Corkran graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Corkran works in Stillwater, OK and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.