Have you seen Dr. Susan A Crockett?

Happy with my visit

Horrible office!

Horrible office staff. They "verified" benefits then I got a bill. Took office manager 2 MONTHS to get back to me...she ADMITTED that they did HALF the verification and still expect me to pay. What?!?! Horrible. Skip this office!

I have been her patient for almost a decade. She is awesome and even discovered a lump in my breast. Thank goodness it was benign. Great doctors are hard to find. She's one in a million.

Great. Love my Dr.

She's awesome!

Great doctor!

Wasted half a day waiting

If you want to waste half a day like I just did, go ahead and make an appointment here. I had a GYN appt at 2pm and when I got there, I asked if my Dr was running on time. They said yes, that the Dr wasn't getting there till 2pm. I asked, "Oh, so I'm her first appointment?" They said, "No, she has one in front of you." First of all, if my appt is at 2, and the Dr. isn't getting there till 2, how is it that there is someone in front of me. That should have been my first clue. I was called around 2:10 and they weighed me, took my blood pressure, and told me to get undressed. I sat there naked until finally at 3pm, I put my clothes back on and opened the door, telling the nurse I couldn't wait any longer. I asked why I was waiting for an hour when my appt was at 2pm and the dr. took her first appt at 2pm. They said, "She must have had 2 appointments booked for 2pm." Does it take a whole hour to see a patient? Then they said my doctor was in a meeting!!! I was so mad. Why is it that some doctors think the only time that matters is their own? People take off of work for appointments and they can't have the courtesy to respect their patients' time? The nurse asked if I wanted to take my chart up front and reschedule (like I really wanna do this all over again. No thank you.) I told her no and that I would find a different doctor and place. I have been going here for several years and I always have to wait, probably since they double-book their appointments. No more. I have wasted enough of my valuable time sitting in a tiny room while the doctors are seeing the other patient at my appointment time, or while they are in a MEETING (?!!!!)

I felt Dr. Crockett's office was very thorough about my overall health. I didn't feel like they were just trying to get me in and out as fast as possible, as with other doctors I've had in the past.

Dr. Susan A Crockett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.