Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan D Wyatt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan D Wyatt has the following 22 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Women's Health
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Family Planning
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Susan D Wyatt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan D Wyatt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!She is very rude and unprofessional!!She must really hate her life and her job.She actually yelled at me on the phone when she made me an ultrasound appt. without my knowledge and I told her that I was going to be out of town that day.Life is hard enough without your doctor yelling at you!.Kathy at the front desk is a wonderful lady.
On my first appt I described some of the issues I was having. Her response was "We don't have narcotics here!". Her advice for pain and sleep issues was to take Tylenol PM, High doses of acetaminophen can cause liver and kidney damage. I had to make a second appt for a week later to get medications refilled. I guess she needed the extra hundred dollars. I had to come in every 3 months for refills and blood work, at which time she would go over a checklist of questions so fast I couldn't keep up. Nothing on the list dealt with my issues. She did not spend more than 15 minutes with me outside of the 30 minute first visit. I have since discovered that my symptoms may be fibromyalgia, There are non narcotic solutions for this condition. Ease of appointments and wait time seemed to be due to not having any other patients. Only once did I see anyone else coming or going. The office manager, Kathy, was very friendly and helpful.
Gave me good insight into my diabetes. Even invited me to a free class on diabetic education. Took time to explain to me all the side effects of diabetes. Other Dr just said I needed to watch what I ate. Thanks for showing you care and thanks for spending time with me and all the info booklets. Dr said she herself would call me back with lab results. Can't ask for more.
30 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Susan D Wyatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSusan Dianne Wyatt Md, 353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 247C, Hendersonville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan D Wyatt in this video.
Dr. Susan D Wyatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.