Dr. Susan L Dasta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan L Dasta?

Not only a REAL bad DO , the most non humane person in the world!!!

Do NOT! go this person , gives every doctor in the branch a bad name. Non caring , does not listen , is only afraid of not making her purse bigger just do not tell her personal things about yourself she will make up her own mind without even doing any homework on her patients life, disabilities, problems ETC.

Dr. Dasta is closing her office. And moving out of state. I will miss Dr. Dasta and her staff. I am hearing impaired and Dr. Dasta makes sure she is facing me when she talks to me. She makes sure I understand what she is saying. And I appreciate a doctor who will do that.

It took me more than 6 months to get a sleep study done because the nurse couldn't figure out how to submit the request to the insurance and it took me going in there and causing a fuss to get it done. Also after hearing my symptoms (for the third time) Dr Dasta said "well we should schedule a sleep study" to which I responded "THATS WHAT YOU SAID 5 MONTHS AGO"

Love me some Dr

Great doctor!

My experience with Dr. Dasta has been consistently good. I can always get in quickly and the wait is not long. The office is clean and the staff is friendly. I also like that she and her nurse will answer the questions they can over the phone, rather than requiring a visit just to ask some questions. She has provided great care and I recommend her highly.

What a great doctor

Dr. Dasta listens, cares, and is knowledgeable. It is also quite easy making an appointment. I haven't had to wait weeks to be seen yet, unlike many other doctors I've seen. The river market area is not a bad atmosphere either. I usually take a few minutes to treat myself to a coffee or cruise the shops after my appointment. I will be trusting her for all my future health needs for sure.

Excellent

A VERY caring, genuine and personable doctor. She is always smiling, attentive to my concerns, and follows up with helpful advice. I have always been seen on the same day when I've called for an appointment. I recommend her without hesitation.

The Best

You are the best Doctor I have ever had the pleasur of meeting, you have stuck by me with all the things In my life. The Hep C, RA, High colesteral, and what ever else that Is wrong with me. I hae told all kinds of people about you and a few do come see you. I just want every one to know that If they read this and they are looking for a good Doctor to stop looking becase they will not find a better Doctor then you.

Great at first then turned into plain frustrating!

The first couple of visits were great! I was greeted with a smile, didn't have to wait more than a few minutes, her new assistant Marshal was friendly and helpful, and when I called in monthly Rx refills they were ready within 24 hours.Then everything changed. I waited for at least an hour or more before being able to see the Dr., Marsha her assistant became ver frumpy and almost rude, and the monthly Rx refill started taking a week+ before I would have to call and follow up on. What I cannot figure out is every time I go in there, there is never any one waiting and I never hear the voices of other patients.If u value your time, do not see Dr Dasta and her grumpy frumpy assistant.

Dr. Susan L Dasta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.