Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler
Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with another office in Coeur D Alene, ID. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Daugharty Fowler is affiliated with Kootenai Behavioral Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
She is very rude. doesn't listen to what you have to say. she will push you threw like cattle. she double books appointments. constantly reschedules. it takes two months to even get an appointment the they call to reschedule. If you have an opinion and she doesn't agree she attacks you . extremely vindictive and will retaliate if she finds u a threat .
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Susan and her staff. They are always so warm and welcoming. The most important thing about Dr. Susan is she really listens to what I have to say and we work together to figure things out. She is not a pill pusher, goes the conservative route first, and does not hesitate to order a test if it will help figure out what is going on.
Dr. Daugharty Fowler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler in this video.
Dr. Susan M Daugharty Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.