Dr. Susan D Decoste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan D Decoste?

Fantastic Doctor (Susan Decoste)

I went to Dr. Decoste for the first time recently and found "my dermatologist for life." She is not only excellent at listening to her patient as well as expert at treating skin issues, she is personable and really connects with each patient (my husband also saw Dr. Decoste for the first time recently and felt the same way). She is lively and has a sense of humor. When being seen by various doctors, I too often feel like I am just another face in a long line of patients. Not so with this woman. She was easy to connect with and I felt she was actually interested in me and my medical needs. In addition, her assistant Mac had the same approach and attitude, and, also amazing, I found the same connection with those in reception. This is an excellent practice at all levels. Special thanks, though, to Dr. Susan Decoste for leaving me with the wonderful feeling I have a lifelong partner in making sure I take care of myself.

She did a nice job on my face

She listened to my concerns about my Rosacea and told I would have to come back a few times.

Medical Staff Great/ Administration/Appts? HORRIBLE

I get it- she's busy. She's also very good... but clearly a BUSINESS person. I've had several 'questionable' moles removed(that turned out negative)- 'just to be safe'/just to make sure she gets paid/and just to make sure I have another scar. ANYWAY, she either needs to hire more administrative staff or REPLACE the rude ones that WON'T EVEN TAKE CALLS DURING LUNCH?!? Huh? They must think they are the registry... actually the registry is better.

Office management of Appointments

Nearly impossible to get an appointment. Even when you are an ongoing cliet.

I have been a patient for many years and have been very happy with my care and treatment.

The biggest problem I have with this office is if you need botox or a filler they can get you in to see Dr. DeCoste the next day. If you have a true dermalogical problem, you wait 6 months or more to see the doctor!! They can get you in with the nurse practioners, but on my 3rd visit with them and my problem wasn't getting any better, the NP looked at me and asked - 'Is it rosacea??' I thought they were supposed to tell me (??) Frustrating!

Doctor DeCoste is one of the most caring people I know. She is an excellent doctor and I reccomend her to all of my friends! It's no wonder she's so busy!

Good Care

Dr. Decoste does her job. She is busy and sometimes leaves the mundane to PA's. When needed Dr. Decoste is available and right on the spot. She is a good Droctor.