Dr. Susan P Del Sordi-Staats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan P Del Sordi-Staats?

Uncaring and unresponsive

Just moved to the area and was referred to this office by another doctor. My Meds were changed on the first visit which caused a spike in my levels. I was very nervous and called on a sunday afternoon after calling back I was spoken to in a very nasty manner by a medical assistant Lisa. I explained that I was just nervous and would appreciate a quick chat to which I was told about the office policy. They change my meds then don't have even a minor concern or enough care to speak to me? Not an office nor a team that I would recommend at all. I was also surprised to be handled by a Np. I saw the doctor and said hello just to introduce myself and barely received a hello. Piece of advice...teach your staff to be more caring and courteous and when you take on a potential new patient and change their Medication which leads to potential negative results show more care and concern if the call you. Don't make them wait 2 days before responding and teach your MA's to show more empathy and compassion or have them get jobs at the motor vehicle department.

Fantastic, gifted, sharp, excellent Doctor

I was referred to her by a medical professor here in town when I asked for his idea of the best family practitioner in Scottsdale. You only find these "out of the box" thinkers a few times in you're life. This is one of the best, smartest, bravest doctors I have ever met. I have referred 4 family generations to her ages 5 - 95, and many happy friends. After having her as our family Doc, I could never have another( hope I never have to!). She is great, and so is her staff.

Dr. Susan P Del Sordi-Staats is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.