Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan M Demchak
Dr. Susan M Demchak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Demchak is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Pineville and Carolinas Medical Center Mercy. Dr. Demchak has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan M Demchak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan M Demchak has the following 29 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Susan M Demchak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Demchak..She was very attentive, took time to explain my condition. Bedside manners outstanding..listened to what I had to say. Did not hurry me up took time with me. Her nurse Michelle was also great when I called for questions she returned my call promptly. Not a fan of Doctors...This doctor made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone who is knowledgeable , and will take the time and listen...She is the best. She is more than a 10 star
She hardly let me speak before saying I had nothing to worry about. She wouldnt even allow me to ask questions. Total talk time between us was less that 5 min and she was out the door. She also had to do one thing, since she didnt really help me with my concern, and that was to call in a prescription...did she do it? Nope! So what is she getting paid to do? I asked when i was leaving if the Rx had been sent and again the lady said yes. Finally I got my prescription a week later and several calls to the office. I will never see Dr. Demchak again. She is rude and doesnt have time for her patients. She is impersonal and the worst dr i have ever come in contact with. Try another dr in her office but not her!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Demchak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Susan M Demchak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan M Demchak in this video.
Dr. Susan M Demchak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.