Dr. Susan P Detwiler Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Susan P Detwiler?

One of my worst dermatologist appts ever

Brilliant and caring

Dr. Detwiler diagnosed a problem that other doctors couldn't. I am very grateful to her. She obviously cares a lot about her patients, and she is a lovely person.

Uncaring

She isn't necessarily rude, but she is condescending and uncompassionate.

It was very easy to get an appointment with Dr. Detwiler, but my experience in her office was not preferable. I was told the doctor was a little behind when I arrived, and that the wait would be around 30 minutes. I was fine with this, but I was not taken to the back until over an hour later, once it was near closing for the office. I told the assistant that I hoped I wouldn't be rushed because of that, and she told me I did not have to worry. Unfortunately, the doctor did rush me and everyone else in the office started heading out before I was even done. I was very disappointed that after over an hour of waiting, I received very little attention and one of my skin issues was not diagnosed.

Dr. Susan P Detwiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.