Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan K Dietz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
In all my experiences with MDs, this was the single most horrible encounter I have yet had with a practicing physician. Dr. Dietz was rude and had the audacity to refer to my husband as an addict, informing a chronic pain patient who has two very serious medical diagnoses, that he will simply have to "stop being addicted to drugs and live with his pain." Her incredible insensitivity and lack of knowledge on such pertinent matters as managed pain, diagnoses and treatment of Narcotic Bowel Syndrome and her appalling lack of compassion lead me to wonder why she went into medicine to begin with and if maybe a medical board should review her. I give her zero stars for any of the following matters. Beside manners consisted of her talking in a very cruel and demeaning manner to my husband. She chewed him out for having a reaction to his medications. No one volunteers under medical supervision as a compliant patient to develop NBS-as horrible as it is. No one willingly goes multiple times to the ER or spends time in a hospital. This woman needs to come under review by the State Board of licensing and I intend on calling it to their attention.
Dr. Dietz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Susan K Dietz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Emergency Medicine Associates, 3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan K Dietz in this video.
Dr. Susan K Dietz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.