3.6

Rude

Support staff is incredibly rude and has zero compassion for patients. (Excluding Bria and the male assistant)

Rude

The majority of the office staff are so incredibly RUDE and disrespectful to patients!

Dr. Dimick

I've been seeing Dr. Dimick since 1992, I believe. It makes me feel old to say that. But, honestly, I'm alive because she has probably saved my life at least twice due to her incredible persistence in getting to the root of the problem. She found two separate instances of cancer. One of late which required chemo and radiation. She was the one doctor that didn't tilt her head to one side and look at me like I was crazy when I explained my symptoms. She actually told me to come running to her office the next time I experienced the symptom! Who does that? She keeps these large three ring binders on her patients. Each time I see her she completely reviews all her notes. On top of the professional side, she always asks about my family, by name! She has been my husband's doctor for many years, too. When I saw her this week, I was again amazed at her knowledge and her desire for me to be healthy in all areas of my life. She is also great to refer me on to somebody else that is more specialized in an area, when needed. I once left for a short while due to insurance issues but promptly returned because no insurance company is going to dictate my medical choices when I know that Dr. Dimick is the best for me. Her staff all know my voice when I call. We laugh and make jokes about all sorts of stuff. They tease me about taking my blood. They are ruthless! She used to lock the door behind her so I wouldn't run out of the office before they could catch me! I can even call her during off clinic hours and she returns the call immediately. But, one word of caution, if she tells you to do something and you don't do it, she WILL find out. She takes her profession very seriously and I love her dearly for all that she does. She's absolutely amazing.

She's the Best

Dr. Dimick has been my primary care doctor for close to 14 years. Her dedication to me and my wellness is top notch. I especially love the fact that at every visit she sits down with you and asks questions about what has been going on since she's seen you. She is 100% committed to her patients. If you're looking for a doctor who truly cares about you and your health, u highly recommend Susan Dimick.

By far the best doctor of internal medicine one could ever see! She save my life and kept me on track to get well!

Dr. Susan M Dimick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edmond, OK.