Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan E Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan E Williams has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Susan E Williams has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan E Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Williams completely disregarded me and my concerns. Despite a laundry list of complaints and a prior diagnosis related to my current condition, she dismissed me and said there was nothin wrong with me or anything she could do about it. I'm amazed she has such good ratings on the Cleveland Clinic's website. There are many, many other endocrinologists in the area that are more knowledgeable and care about their patients.
I had my first and last appointment at this office,first the doctor looked at me like I was making up symptoms up. I describe my history and problems I was having with my thyroid. After I got my labs not real response of what they thought my labs meant just here take this medicine. I don't care for the bed side manner of this place in general. And to top everything off I waiting about 15 min from being checked in to seeing the actual doctor. My actual time with the doctor was maybe 20 minutes at most, but why does my insurance get coded for an 1 hour + appointment at over $700.00 in charges can you say shady!!! Why take advantage of someone with insurance if you didn't really take that much time with your patient. Beware to anyone who goes the this office check your bills!
15 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan E Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.