Dr. Susan E Williams Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan E Williams?

Worst physician experienc

Dr. Williams completely disregarded me and my concerns. Despite a laundry list of complaints and a prior diagnosis related to my current condition, she dismissed me and said there was nothin wrong with me or anything she could do about it. I'm amazed she has such good ratings on the Cleveland Clinic's website. There are many, many other endocrinologists in the area that are more knowledgeable and care about their patients.

They sure will bill you for an hour + appt

I had my first and last appointment at this office,first the doctor looked at me like I was making up symptoms up. I describe my history and problems I was having with my thyroid. After I got my labs not real response of what they thought my labs meant just here take this medicine. I don't care for the bed side manner of this place in general. And to top everything off I waiting about 15 min from being checked in to seeing the actual doctor. My actual time with the doctor was maybe 20 minutes at most, but why does my insurance get coded for an 1 hour + appointment at over $700.00 in charges can you say shady!!! Why take advantage of someone with insurance if you didn't really take that much time with your patient. Beware to anyone who goes the this office check your bills!

Amazing experience

Dr. Williams was thorough, kind, and had excellent communication skills. I left feeling completely confident in her skills and diagnosis.

Dr. Susan E Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.