Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal
Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Sandwich, MA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Ehrenthal is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital. Dr. Ehrenthal has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have found Dr. Susan Ehrenthal to be phenomenal doctor. She is what all doctors should aspire to be and a rare find in the medical world. I have found her to be compassionate, accessible, and also intelligent enough to be able to analyze my friend's symptoms and create a treatment regimen tailored to his needs--whereas most doctors pretend to listen, throw a prescription at you and rush you out.We are blessed to be working with her!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ehrenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
New York University
Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Hospital Of The Cape And Islands, 311 Service Rd, East Sandwich, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal in this video.
Dr. Susan R Ehrenthal is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Sandwich, MA.