Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Elgee
Dr. Susan Elgee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Elgee is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Palo Alto Medical Foundation. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Elgee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Elgee has been my primary care doctor for over 15 years. Many years ago she was able to correctly diagnose a condition which 2 other doctors had misdiagnosed. She is efficient yet thorough, communicates well, and doesn't make you feel rushed. I feel very confident in her skills, knowledge and training and trust that I am receiving excellent care.
Dr. Elgee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Stanford Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Susan Elgee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Elgee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.